The Xplor Home app is our primary communication channel between the service and families. At the very least, the app is needed to sign your child in and out of the centre. Once set up, will be able to use the features of the app quite intuitively. From Xplor Home, you will be able to:
- See important announcements
- See photos and videos of your child at DBOOSH
- Sign in/out your child via the QR scanner
- Request casual bookings up to 7 days in advance
- Notify us of absences – notifications later than 2:30pm will incur a $10 fee.
- Notify us of any changes concerning the day e.g. late arrival from activity or someone else picking up your child
- Invite a Hub Guest as an authorised person to sign your child in/out
- See your invoices and child care subsidy
- Update your payment details
There is also a comprehensive Xplor Home guide for parents if you ever need help https://support.ourxplor.com/hc/en-us/categories/203542608-Home-Parent-
If you are unable to resolve issues on your own, you are welcome to reach out to us at email@example.com and someone will be happy to assist you.
To open Xplor Home in your phone’s app store, scan the QR code below:
If you were unaware, this website has additional features and links such as the:
- 2021 Family Handbook
- Policies & Procedures
- Change of booking form
- BASA Permission form
- Homework Club Sign-Up form
- Xplor support for parents
We have phased out our firstname.lastname@example.org account. Please do not send any emails to this account.
For information affecting daily operations e.g. collection of your child, contact:
For information regarding child care subsidy and your finances, contact